Fly Fly Travel is agency specialized in ticketing, airline representation, and airport handling supervision. Our side activities are publishing of Fly&Travel magazine and Fly Fly Academy.
Magazine deals with various topics concerning aviation and tourism in general, and Academy is conducting education in the field of aviation.
Fly Fly Support is based at BEG ‘’Nikola Tesla’’ airport and it is dealing with airline representation, ticketing office and handling supervision services.
Our advatages are:
1.Working hours : we have 2 offices at BEG ‘’Nikola Tesla’’ airport . First office at departures Terminal 2 (ground level and 1st floor), and second at Terminal 1. The main office in Terminal 2 is working 24 hours a day, Monday to Sunday.
2. In two offices at BEG airport, Fly Fly Support has sufficient number of employees that are trained and educated for a wide range of ticketing and ground handling assignments.
3. Competent staff with all necessary ticketing and supervision trainings and courses - GDS solutions :
- Galileo (Travelport) - for agency bookings;
- Travelport is our main business partner with whom we cooperate from the company foundation. Therefor our agents are experts for Galileo global distribution systems.
- Amadeus (Altea - Reservation and CM):
- Completed Amadeus course at Amadeus training center in Belgrade
- Completed “Reservation & Ticketing” course in Aegean training center, Athens
- Completed “Customer Management and Flight Management” course in Aegean training center, Athens
- Completed “Amadeus reservation and ticketing Basic Course” at TAP training center in Lisbon
- Completed “Amadeus training ETKT & EMD reissuances (Advance)” at TAP training center in Lisbon
- Sabre Interact (Reservation and DCS) for Belavia operations
- Passenger Reservation, Fares & Ticketing Basic Course (axsRES/EDS, former OA system)
4. Trainings for ground handling supervision:
- IATA’s Dangerous Goods Training Programme (Cabin Crew, Passenger Handling and Security Screening Personnel)
- IATA’s Aviation Security Awareness, Aviation Security Exam
- IATA’s Basic Airside Safety Training Course
- Station Emergency Response Plan Awareness
Ground handling certificate issued by National Civil Aviation Directorate of the Republic od Serbia / Fly Fly Support (branch of Fly Fly Travel) is official supplier of Ground Handling Services in the Republic of Serbia.
Airline representation and supervision of the handling:
Represented - currently discontinued operation:
- SkyWork Airlines (GSA and airport ticketing office )
- TAP Portugal (airport ticketing office and supervision of the handling)
Currently representing – active operations:
- Belavia Airlines
- Olympic Air
- Aegean Airlines
- Pegasus Airlines
We hope that our team meet your demands and that we can create a cooperation that will be beneficial for both companies.
Aviation industry has always been our true passion and it would be our great honor to represent and promote you esteemed airline.